36" Hydrosol Evolon 14 mil Micro-filament Textile Banner
Patented Evolon® non-woven polyester/polyamide base, solvent-free in manufacture M1 Fire-retardant, with specially adapted HydroSol coating to retain textile 'handle' and sewability. Brilliant imaging result, perfect for textile roll-ups, roller banners and blinds. 33 yards (100' in a roll). Sold by the yard. Available in 36" and 60" widths.
Availability: 63 in stock
Delivery date: 1-3 days Western, 3-5 days Eastern
Evolon® Sol T365SSE is an aqueous coated Micro-filament Banner fabric, optimised for Solvent, UV & Latex inkjet print applications.
Compatibility: Evolon® Sol T365SSE is compatible with most solvent, eco- & mild solvent inks, Latex inks as well as UV curing inks.
Applications and characteristics:
• Patented Evolon™ micro-filament polyester/polyamide base, solvent-free in manufacture.
• Specially adapted HydroSol coating to retain textile 'handle' and sewability
• The new PVC-free & environmentally friendly alternative to traditional banner materials.
• Evolon® Sol T365SSE produces outstanding print results, sharp pictures & deep colours.
• A unique micro-filament fabric combining good textile & mechanical properties.
• Soft, drapeable, breathable & up to 3 times lighter than traditional banner materials.
• Indoor & outdoor usage (weather & UV resistant for outdoor applications).
• Easily cut and finished, with no fraying.
• Fire-retardant with M1 certification
Can be used for:
• Drop Banners
• Roll-up Displays
• Wall coverings
• Roller blinds
• Scrolling Displays
Click here for more information