The industrial class DTG M2 is the culmination of 10 years of R&D and garment printer development, it delivers the industries most advanced, user friendly and precise print platform specifically designed for textile applications, whilst retaining the revolutionary WIMS system (white ink management system) and One Pass print technology that have made DTG an industry leader.
The M2 series machine is designed with a bespoke firmware specifically created for optimal print quality at higher production speeds by adoption of greater ink droplet control and accurate placement on the garment. Simply put, the M2 outputs more without lowering print quality, it’s a better science!
Print all over T-shirts, hoodies, tea towels, mouse mats, bags, jeans, cloth panels and more. The productivity, flexibility and throughput is limited only by your imagination, therefore creating greater profit opportunities for you. The DTG M2, an industry benchmark that will grow with you!
Better engineered, ink management, brighter prints, faster production, more flexibility and easier to use without the maintenance levels currently experienced in the market, that’s the DTG M2!
DTG M2 Printer comes with:
2 – Platens 11.5” x 16.5”
1 – set 8 oz. CMYK Ink
2 – 16 0z White Ink
4 – Liters White Pretreatment
1 - Liter Flush
3 - WIMS Filters
1 – Manual on Flash Drive
1 – DTG RIP Pro C6 Software
1 – Wagner HVLP Sprayer
Viper vs M2 speed printing on black T-shirts
Watch the M2 in Action!
The ability to print on dark garments and have the results be vibrant, beautiful, AND hold up to real wear and tear is vital to your business.. especially if you're adding a dtg printer to an existing screen print or embroidery shop. See how the M2 does, click on the image on the left.
Starting a T-shirt business with DTG
|Machine Size: 50" L x 38.6" W x 21.7" H
||White Ink Delivery: WIMS System
|Machine Weight: 212 lb
||Print Head: Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
|Print Area: 17.7" x 24"
||Pallets: multiple pallet options - kid size to 24" x 47"
|Resolution: 1440 x 1440 dpi
||RIP Software: DTG RIP PRO
|Color: 8 (Dual CMYK or 4 white plus CMYK)
||Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
|CMYK Ink Delivery: Bottled - pressurized CMYK>
||50" L x 38.6" W x 21.7" H
||17.7" x 24"
||1440 x 1440 dpi
||8 (Dual CMYK or 4 white plus CMYK)
|CMYK Ink Delivery:
||Bottled - pressurized CMYK>
|White Ink Delivery:
||Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
||multiple pallet options - kid size to 24" x 47"
||DTG RIP PRO
||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- See more at: http://www.dtgprintermachine.com/dtg-printers/m2-dtg-printer#sthash.Pr1dxwac.dpuf
Speed Test 1 - 1 Shirt Speed Test 2 - 1 Pass Speed Test 3 - 2 Shirts WIMS Print to a Cap
- Industrial build – IT’S TOUGH!
- Patent Pending WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Seamless servo driven accuracy
- Bespoke firmware designed for textile printing
- Scalable production – print multiple garments at a time
- A new way to print – iQ Interweave – eliminates banding at all resolutions
- Print area of 604 x 450mm (24" x 17.7")
- Print 50+ large graphics on white/lights garments and 25+ large graphics on darks per hour – Now that’s FAST!
- One pass enabled, increase your production output dramatically
- 46 pcl ink drop size scalable through all resolutions
- Intelligent integrated RIP software with patented white under-base tools
- Consistent repeatable prints, day after day
Click here for more information