SYNAPS XM is a polyester based synthetic paper engineered for high heat, dry toner digital printing. Toner fuses with the synthetic paper to make the finished product both durable and naturally resistant to water and grease. The polyester based material has incredible tear strength, and can hold up in any environmental condition.
- Designed to perform on all dry toner based platforms
- On demand, high quality printing
- Minimal scrap, waste and time compared to lamination
- Toner fusing creates a naturally resistant surface to water and grease
- Polyester base provides incredible tear strength and dimensional stability
- Eliminates frayed edges and de-lamination issues
What Else? Die cut, perforate, UV varnish, pre-print, and scoring.
Also, SYNAPS XM is a great alternative to traditional lamination. Printing applications on SYNAPS XM prevents common flaws in the lamination process like de-lamination, wrinkles, frayed edges, squareness and higher total costs.
Use SYNAPS XM for applications like menus, instruction manuals, catalogs, maps, ID cards, plant stakes, place mats, medical charts, recipe cards, scored table tents, point-of-purchase signage, business cards, book covers, sales collateral and direct mailing pieces.
Manuals & Catalogs
Shelf Talkers & Wobblers
Business, Membership & I.D. Cards
Hole Punched Tags
Temporary License Plates
Scored Table Tents