14oz Stainless Steel Pyramid Bottles
14oz stainless steel Pyramid Bottle in White, Silver, Rose Red, Yellow and Blue. For sublimation or Laser printer transfers. Minimum purchase 2 bottles per color. Price shown is for 2 bottles. Comes individually boxed.
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
Delivery date: 1-3 days Western, 3-5 days Eastern
This 14oz stainless steel Water Bottle features stylish Pyramid shape and insulated construction. The bottle is perfect for any indoor/outdoor sports with its easy screw on/off lid makes it leak proof. Specially crafted and great for containing cold or hot beverages, it is well coated on its exterior for sublimation and laser printing to get you a stylish look.
Purchase 2 bottles per color. Comes individually boxed.
Decorate with your favorite cut vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, sublimation prints or FOREVER Multitrans, noweed, nocut heat transfer.
Color options: White, Silver, Rose Red, Yellow and Blue
Use Shrink Wrap Sleeve Size 4.5"X 5"
Recommended Transfer Papers from FOREVER for Laser Printing:
- MultiTrans CMYK (W)
- MultiTrans Metallics (Gold and Silver)
• Stainless steel material,
• 420ml capacity, size 24x18 cm
• Great for holding both cold or hot beverages
• Screw off/on lid
• Odor free and reusable
• White, Silver, Fuchsia, Yellow and Blue
Laser Toner Pressing Instructions:
- 356°F for 250 seconds high pressure
- Put in water to cool then peel.
- Finish by wrapping with a piece of matte finishing sheet, then your silicone mug wrap and press for 15 seconds
Sublimation pressing Instructions:
- Make sure to print with mirror image
- Check your mug press manual to set the time and temperature
- Parameters for reference 185°C 365°F - 15 seconds
- Remove paper immediately
1. Please use neutral detergent soft cloth or damp sponge to clean stain & wipe the surface of the product.
2. Please clean before and after each use, after cleaning, wipe with dry cloth.
3. After loading perishable beverages such as milk, please refresh and clean as soon as possible to avoid corrosion of the tank.