Avery MPI 2600 Wall Film Series
Quick, customizable and creative wall decoration. The three new textures join MPI 2611, our non-textured wall film with a matte finish. New finishes available in Pure Canvas, Crushed Stone and Natural Stucco.
The new Digital Wall Film portfolio from Avery Dennison gives design flexibility for even the most ambitious indoor applications – with new, three-dimensional textures, rapid application and reliable print performance.
Access a whole new spectrum of creative possibilities, including printable films with pure canvas, crushed stone and natural stucco textures. A choice of adhesives supports the creation of unique short- and longer-term decoration. They are ideal for hospitality areas, retail areas, exhibitions and more. The thick face of the film provides opacity for full coverage of the wall and allows for easy application. Wall Film materials make transforming an indoor space easier and more visually rewarding than ever before.
- Quick, easy and clean installation
- Customizable – digital printing with solvent, eco/mild solvent, latex and UV curable inks
- More creative choices with digitally printable textures
- Full cover-up, with excellent opacity due to thicker film
- Apply to many different surfaces – choice of permanent or removable adhesives
- Suits most common print platforms: 1.37m width
- Fire certification available
- Clean removability for up to one year enabling short-term promotional campaigns
- Optimal opacity and ease of application using thicker film
- Able to print to the edge of the film with no white border required
- Retail decoration & branding vinyl wall printed graphics
- Interior short- to long-term decoration applications
- Hospitality and commercial space interiors
- Exhibitions and retail promotional wall graphics
Click here for the Product Data Sheet (PDS)
Click here for a Product Brochure