Fabric Patch Sealing Edge
Polyester Adhesive fabric patches can be personalized with everyday decorations or dress it up for Christmas, Halloween or any other favorite holiday! Round, Rectangle or Oval shapes.
White Adhesive Polyester Fabric Patches can be used for name tags or personalize your Christmas stockings or add patches to decorate your clothing. Try it on a touque, attached with stitching.
The sealing edges keeps the patch from curling
Round Patch is 3"diameter
Oval Patch is 2.6"x 4.5"
Rectangle Patch is 2.6"x 4.5"
Perfect for Sublimation, Heat Transfer Vinyl or FOREVER transfer papers
Personalize anything from Christmas stockings to everyday name tags with this polyester fabric patch. The adhesive backed patch is easily applied with a heat-activated glue on the back. The sealing edges keep the patch from curling up and potentially getting ripped off.
· Sublimation Transfer Paper
· Lint roller
· Heat Press
· Heat Tape
· Teflon Sheet, Blowout Paper
· Time: 120 seconds
· Temperature: 356° F
· Pressure: Light/Medium
· Tip: For convenience and easier fabrication, the patches can be sublimated and pressed onto the garment simultaneously. Follow the sublimation time and temperature recommendations for this attachment method. NOT RECOMMENDED if patch artwork bleeds over the edges of the patch.
· Place Teflon sheet and blow out paper on the heat press bed.
· Lint roll the patch on the sublimatable side.
· Heat tape the patch to your transfer by outer edges only, avoiding paper back as it protects adhesive to attach the patch to your garment.
· Set the patch with the transfer paper side up on the press bed.
· Top with another Teflon sheet.
· Press the product at 356° for 120 seconds at light/medium pressure.
· Lift press slowly, swing away and remove Teflon sheet.
· Remove transfer from patch while still warm, smooth out if necessary
Download Round Patch Template
Download Oval Patch Template
Download Rectangle Patch Template