Made of dark natural wood with a white inner sublimation printable area. Printable area can be attached to the wood with a glue gun, wood glue or double-sided tape.
Recommended Equipment & Accessories
• Sublimation Printer and paper
• Standard Flat Heat Press- Swing-away style press recommended
• Vapor Foam pad or equivalent style light foam pad
• Heat Tape
• Teflon sheet or Blowout paper
Recommended Settings Time 360-370°F Temperature 50-60 seconds Pressure Light (Vapor foam pad or equivalent recommended)
General Sublimation Instructions
• Preheat the heat press to 360-370°F. Set the time to 50-60 sec., set pressure to light.
o IMPORTANT: Vapor foam pad or equivalent light foam pad is recommended for best results. Set press pressure so that the closed press will compress the foam pad to approx. half its thickness.
• Remove protective masking from the surface of the product blank and place face down onto the printed transfer. Secure the product blank to the transfer paper with heat tape.
• Place blowout paper or Teflon sheet onto the heat press platen.
• Place the foam pad on top of the Teflon or blowout paper. Place an additional piece of blowout paper on top of the foam pad.
• Place the product blank with attached transfer onto the blowout sheet. Transfer paper can be facing up or down.
• Place another piece of blowout paper or Teflon sheet on top of the product blank.
• Close and press for recommended time.
• When finished, open heat press and remove the product. Remove the transfer paper and discard
Download Small Rectangle Template
Download Large Rectangle Template Download Heart Plaque Template