Neenah 3G Jet-Opaque - Inkjet Transfer Paper Sheets
The 3G Jet-Opaque is newly improved with a lighter hand is now the best selling heat transfer paper in the world. Sold in packs of 10, Letter (8.5 x 11) and Tabloid (11 x 17) sizes.
Use with your Desktop Inkjet printer or Sublimation printer!
3G Jet-Opaque is a revolutionary transfer paper for dark garments, featuring a softer hand and better drape than most opaque transfers on the market. With comparable shelf-stability, wash durability and colour reproduction as our other opaque transfers. This product is printable by most desktop and roll fed inkjet printers and is easy to use for transferring inkjet photo-quality images or other graphics to dark coloured materials, offering a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 10 sheets per package, price breaks at 100 and 250 sheets
- Printer: Works in most dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Application: Heat press or hand iron* (Note. Using a hand iron will not yield the same quality and durability image as using a heat press application)
- Fabric: Dark fabric with a tight weave
- Finish: Matte opaque sheet, soft light hand
- Inkjet heat transfer paper (for inkjet printers only. Not thermal inkjet)
- Ideal for bright / dark or black fabrics, however, compatible with all fabric colours
- Can be used with heat press or hand iron application (heat press recommended)
- Produces a bright, vivid colour reproduction on dark fabrics. Softer hand than most opaque transfers.
FOR USE WITH:
- Poly/Cotton Blend
- Note: Special settings are dictated by your design
We recommend using a teflon sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Image is right-reading (do not reverse/mirror the image), can be CAD cut or trimmed.
- 1 step process heat transfer paper, cold peel
- Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may then be machine washed separately (inside out, DO NOT USE BLEACH or bleach additive detergent) in cold water.
- Do not use liquid fabric softener and dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.
Click here for printing instructions