Use these Shrink Sleeves with a blow dryer or heat gun to decorate oddly shaped objects. Then process in a convection oven or tunnel oven.
Instructions below are a sampling of the process for a stainless steel wine cup, refer to your specific substrate for instructions.
Convection Oven Temperature: 375F for 330 secs (5:30) Light Pressure, hot peel
- Set the convection oven at 375F for 330 seconds.
- Ensure convection oven has reached the set temperature
- Tape imaged sublimation paper onto your wine cup. Image facing the cup.
- Place shrink wrap around cup. Use dryer/heatgun to heat the shrink wrap which will tighten the shrink wrap around the cup.
- Place wine cup in convection oven. Ensure that it is not touching other object in the oven
- Once the timer counts to zero, open convection oven, and take cup out. Use gloves or heat resistant cloth to handle the hot cup.
- Rip off the shrink wrap, then peel sublimation paper off.
- Leave on table to cool. Do not dunk in water.
Caution: Cup is extremely hot when in the oven, do not handle with bare hands
Note: Temperature and time settings are only a guide/starting point