Skate Mat 18" x 26"
Self-absorbent protective products for sublimation. It is USA manufactured of 50% recycled fibers. DrySub Mates is moisture-wicking and presses without an offensive odor. Felt-like material and gripping rubber bottom . Can also be decorated for a mat in the kitchen or bathroom or front door.
Delivery date: 1-3 days Western, 3-5 days Eastern
Material: Polyester, Made from over 50% recycled fiber, BPA and Phthalate free
Size: 12"x 18"x 3/16"
Decorate this moisture wicking Skate Mat with Sublimation or Heat Transfer
General Sublimation Instructions
• Preheat the heat press to 395-400°F.
Set the time to 55-65 sec., set pressure to light-medium.
• Lay a Teflon sheet on the bottom of your heat press.
• Place Mat blank face down onto the printed transfer and secure with heat tape.
• Place a piece of Teflon sheet onto the bottom platen of the heat press.
• Place the blank with attached transfer sheet face up on the Teflon sheet.
• Cover the transfer sheet with blowout paper or a second sheet of Teflon.
• Close and press for the recommended time.
• When finished, open the press and remove the Mat. Allow product to cool before removing the Teflon and transfer paper. **Failure to do so could cause the backing of the product blank to tear.
• Once the product has cooled, remove the transfer sheet and discard