Linen Travel Pillow
The unique and soft linen material is easy to sublimate both sides of the pillow. Use this pillow in the car, on a plane or use if for your office chair. Adjustable nylon strap can be placed around the head rest. Filling is included
Delivery date: 1-3 days Western, 3-5 days Eastern
Linen travel pillow is great to use anywhere you want to lay your head.
Material: Linen Polyester
Size: 12.20"x 7.87"
Sublimation ready or decorate with FOREVER laser transfer or HTV
General Sublimation Instructions
• Preheat the heat press to 385-395°F. Set the time to 40-50 sec., set pressure to medium.
• Design your image for one or both sides. o When printing 2-sided full bleed images, a small white seam line may be left in between the sides of the bag after pressing.
• Use a lint roller to remove debris/fiber from bag.
• Place the blank face down onto the printed transfer. Secure the blank to the transfer paper with heat tape or repositionable adhesive spray.
• Place blowout paper or Teflon sheet onto the heat press platen.
• Place the product blank with attached transfer onto the sheet, with transfer on top. o To avoid damage to the vinyl zipper, position the pouch so that the zipper side is slightly off the heat press edge before closing, or o Optional: Use the Vapor foam pad and light pressure to help protect the zipper during pressing.
• Place another piece of blowout paper or Teflon sheet on top of the transfer sheet.
• Close and press for recommended time.
• When finished, open the heat press and remove the bag. Remove the heat tape and transfer paper carefully after pressing to prevent damage to the fabric. Discard the transfer paper.
• Repeat steps to press the second side of the bag.